
So it seems like everyone has a blog but me... so I guess I'll just go ahead and follow along. If everyone else does it then I should too... right? Well since we have a baby now we need to have some way of saving our memories so I figure this may just be the way to do it. I'll try not to be too boring... not sure what I'm gonna post just yet but we'll see!
Well here is a quick summary of how our family came to be... I met Nuu in March of 2008, we were engaged by July and married on October 25. That 8 months was a whirlwind to say the least! What can we say... we did it MORMON style! HA. Anyways to top that all off we had a baby after being married for 15 months. We had our first (maybe last!) baby, a little boy named Makai Whitney Iva. He is adorable... and quite possibly the cutest baby ever! :)
One of Our Engagement Pictures

Our Wedding Day


Our Baby Boy

Whoa so there it is... my first (hopefully not the last!) ever blog post is over and done with! I'm so accomplished! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment