
So I took Makai to his 4 month wellness check up today... not something I was looking forward to. He weighed in at 16 pounds and measured 27 3/4 inches! (At his 2 month he was 13 1/2 pounds 26 inches.) I can't believe he is 4 months! Everybody says how fast time goes... but it really does! But once he gets to a certain age I'll probably wish time to go even faster and start parenting with my hand! HA. (Only jokes!) Anyways he was so good at his appointment. Such a big boy! He just thought we were there for all these people to play with him... cause he thinks everyone is just for his entertainment. The best part was when he grabbed the doc's stethoscope with his toes and tried to pull it to his mouth! That was embarrassing! When they gave him his shots (he got 4) he cried for about 1 minute then gave the nurse a cheeky smile before she walked out of the room! He was trying to put on some kind of tough guy act for the ladies! LOL. I thought he'd be grumpy for a while after, cause that's how he was last time, but he has been playing and happy ever since we got home! Homeboy even ripped off his own band aide then looked at me like 'really lady? band aides are for sissys!' It was funny til I had to stop him from trying to eat it! But the doc said everything seems good and he is developing well... he is just big for his age but please enlighten me with something we didn't already know! All you have to do is look at the kid and its obvious he is a little larger than average! Anyways just wanted to post how his appointment went... and I promise not every post will be about the baby! I just need to get a life so I can talk about that instead... HA good luck with that!




I feel so special to be your first comment. =) Your blog is super cute, aren't you so glad you started one? Now you don't have to write in a journal....ha ha.
ReplyDeleteCass, I'm so glad you have a blog now! We can be blogger friends! I miss you too. Your little boy is getting bigger and cuter all the time. (And, he doesn't even look Chinese! Haha).
ReplyDelete